Create YouTube Channel Earn Money
How to create YouTube channel in mobile and earn money step by step
Creating a YouTube channel on your mobile device is a simple process that can be completed in a few easy steps. In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of setting up your own YouTube channel and earning money through it.
How to create YouTube channel in mobile and earn money step by step.
Below is a detailed guide on How to create YouTube channel in mobile and earn money from the channel.
Step 1: Download the YouTube app
The first step in creating a YouTube channel is to download the YouTube app on your mobile device. You can find the app in the App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your device. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, open it and sign in to your Google account.
Step 2: Create a channel
Once you’ve signed in, tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the app. From there, tap on “My Channel” and then tap on “Create a Channel.” You’ll be prompted to enter a name for your channel and upload a profile picture.
Creating a YouTube channel is a simple process that can be completed in a few easy steps.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create a YouTube channel:
- Sign in to Google
To create a YouTube channel, you first need to have a Google account. If you don’t have one, go to google.com and click on “Create Account” to create one for free.
- Go to YouTube
Once you have a Google account, go to youtube.com and sign in using your Google account credentials.
- Click on “Create a Channel”
Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the YouTube homepage and select “My Channel” or “Create a Channel”.
- Fill in the details
Enter a name for your channel, upload a profile picture and set up a brief description for your channel.
- Click on “Create”
Review the details you have provided and click on “Create” to create your YouTube channel.
And that’s it! You have successfully created your own YouTube channel. Now you can start uploading videos, customizing your channel, and sharing it with others.
Step 3: Customize your channel
After you’ve created your channel, you can customize it by adding a banner and a description. You can do this by tapping on the three lines in the top left corner of the app, then tap on “My Channel” and then tap on “Customize Channel.”
Step 4: Create and upload videos
Once your channel is set up, it’s time to start creating and uploading videos. To do this, tap on the camera icon in the top right corner of the app and record a video. Once you’ve recorded your video, you can edit it, add a title, and upload it to your channel.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to create and upload a video to YouTube:
- Prepare your content: Decide on the topic of your video, script it, and gather any necessary equipment (e.g. camera, microphone).
- Record your video: Use a camera or a smartphone to record your video. Make sure the lighting and audio are good.
- Edit your video: Use a video editing software such as iMovie or Premiere Pro to edit your video. You can add transitions, text, and other elements to enhance your video.
- Save your video: Save your edited video in a format that is compatible with YouTube, such as .mp4.
- Create a YouTube account: If you don’t have one already, create a YouTube account by going to youtube.com and clicking on “Sign in” at the top-right corner.
- Sign in to your YouTube account: Click on the “Sign in” button at the top-right corner of the YouTube homepage and enter your login credentials.
- Click on the camera icon: Once you are signed in, you will see a camera icon on the top-right corner of the YouTube homepage. Click on it.
- Select the video file: Click on the “Select files” button and choose the video file that you want to upload.
- Add title, description, and tags: Give your video a title, write a description, and add tags that describe your video. These will help people find your video on YouTube.
- Choose the privacy setting: Select whether you want your video to be public, unlisted, or private. Public videos can be seen by anyone, unlisted videos can be shared with a link but not searchable, and private videos are only visible to the people you select.
- Click on the “Publish” button: Once you have added all the details, click on the “Publish” button to upload your video to YouTube.
Your video will now be uploaded to your YouTube channel and it will take some time to process.
Step 5: Monetize your channel
Once you’ve built up a following, you can start earning money through your YouTube channel. To do this, you’ll need to enable monetization by going to the YouTube Studio app, click on the three lines in the top left corner and select “Channel” then “Status and features” and activate monetization.
You’ll need to link your channel to an AdSense account and agree to the terms and conditions. Once you’ve done this, ads will start to appear on your videos and you’ll earn money every time someone clicks on them.
requirements for YouTube channel monitization and how you can monitize your channel.
In order to monetize your YouTube channel, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 1,000 subscribers
- Have at least 4,000 hours of watch time on your channel within the past 12 months
- Have an active AdSense account linked to your YouTube account
- Comply with YouTube’s Partner Program policies and community guidelines
Once you have met these requirements, you can enable monetization on your channel by following these steps:
- Sign in to your YouTube account
- Click on the “Creator Studio” button on the top right corner of the page
- Click on the “Channel” tab
- Click on “Enable” under the “Monetization” section
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Connect your AdSense account
- Set up monetization for individual videos by going to the “Video Manager” and choosing the videos you want to monetize.
Please note that YouTube can take up to 48 hours to review your application for monetization, and may ask for additional information or documentation.
Also, you should know about the YouTube Partner Program policies before applying for monetization.
Important things needed for making money as a YouTuber
- Consistent, high-quality content that appeals to your target audience
- A strong and engaged subscriber base
- A clear and consistent branding and image
- The ability to monetize your videos through ads, sponsorships, or affiliate marketing
- A thorough understanding of YouTube’s policies and guidelines
- A good understanding of SEO and how to optimize your videos for discovery
- Strong social media presence and the ability to promote your content across multiple platforms
- Patience, persistence and willingness to adapt and improve your content over time.
problems you may encounter as a YouTuber.
As a YouTuber, some common problems you may encounter include:
Difficulty in gaining views and subscribers: This can be solved by promoting your videos on social media, collaborating with other YouTubers, and optimizing your video’s title, tags, and description for search.
Negative comments and trolling: This can be solved by disabling comments on your videos, or by moderating comments to ensure they are appropriate.
Copyright issues: This can be solved by obtaining permission to use copyrighted content, or by using royalty-free music and images.
Difficulty in creating consistent content: This can be solved by creating a content calendar and planning out your videos in advance.
Difficulty in monetizing your channel: This can be solved by enabling monetization on your channel, and by creating sponsored content or using affiliate marketing.
Time management: This can be solved by creating a schedule that works for you and trying to stick to it.
Burnout: This can be solved by taking regular breaks, focusing on your mental and physical health, and setting boundaries.
Difficulty in Growing your audience: This can be solved by creating engaging content, promoting your channel on social media, and collaborating with other YouTubers.
It’s important to keep in mind that growing a successful YouTube channel takes time and effort, and it may take some trial and error to find the best solutions to the problems you encounter.
If you have any questions concerning YouTube channel monitization, you can drop your questions below for further assistance.